The mission of the LARC Parents’ Club is to provide support to the workers and faculty of LARC with social events and other special projects. The LARC Parents’ Club is comprised of family members of those that are served by LARC. They host events throughout the year including the annual Spring Fling at Acadian Village and the staff appreciation luncheon in the St. Anne’s KC Cafeteria. Monthly meetings are held where fundraising and other topics are discussed. Each holiday season every person that LARC serves receives a special gift from the LARC Parents’ Club.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us.
Place: LARC Board Room
Date: 2nd Wednesday of every other month excluding July
Annual Dues: $10 per person
Primary Focus: Discuss and plan ways to benefit and provide support to clients and staff.
- Learn about and sometimes plan events for LARC
- Ask questions and meet and share with other parents/loved ones
- Hear about updates from LARC Staff
- Hear about important helpful information from guest speakers
- Join in fundraising to benefit LARC clients
- Plan and serve the LARC Staff Appreciation Luncheon
For More Information:
Parents Club President Cathy Barras-